There may be several reasons why you decide that you wish to return a product from us. Below we explain how our return policy works.
Right of revocation
You have a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without giving reasons, starting on the day of receipt of the product.
- The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging.
- For returning the order, the return costs are at your expense.
- We will credit the purchase amount minus shipping costs within 14 days.
Excluded from the right of revocation
Some products are excluded from the right of revocation. This concerns products:
- which by their nature cannot be returned (e.g. food products)
- which are no longer in their original (offered) state, e.g. as a result of breaking the expiry date.
- that can spoil or age quickly
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence
Money back guarantee
Of course, there may also be a legitimate reason why you wish to return a product from us.
If so, download our Order Return Form, read the return conditions and follow the return instructions.
If you are not satisfied and the situation meets the conditions on our return form, you can email us about it (as explained in the return instructions).
When we approve your return request you will receive a shipping label which you can use to return the product(s) at our expense.
We will transfer your money back to your account within 14 working days after the product has been returned to us in unopened packaging.
The total shipping costs including the costs for return shipment are then at the expense of Naturaplaza.