Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic
Naturaplaza for your organic and natural ingredients. We have a very wide range of food and non-food products. Looking for Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic? Take a look here...
Organic nutmeg powder
Organic nutmeg powder from Holyflavours without any additives and 100% natural. Nutmeg is widely used in combination with vegetables such as cauliflower, green beans or Brussels sprouts. It also gives a lot of flavour to creamy sauces. Nutmeg comes from the nuts of the nutmeg, which is native to Indonesia. The nuts are actually the kernels of the peach-like fruits that grow on the tree.
When you grate the nut, muscatnut powder is created. The bright red membrane surrounding the pips is known as mace. Nutmeg is a source of vitamins and minerals. Keep cool, dry and dark.
Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) is not just an addition to your herbs and spices collection. Nutmeg powder has many good properties. It contains vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B9 and the minerals manganese, copper, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium and zinc!
Nutmeg tastes great with a variety of vegetables, such as green beans, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, spinach and asparagus. The spice also fits well in mashed potatoes, curries, soups, marinades and sauces such as béchamel and cheese sauce. Nutmeg is also widely used in sweet dishes, such as pastries, speculoos and pudding! It is also part of spice mix. In America it is used to decorate coffee and eggnog (eggnog). If you want to make eggnog yourself, you can find the recipe below!
Nutmeg recipe eggnog for 4 people
- 400 milliliters of whole milk
- 120 milliliters of cream
- 80 fine sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 eggs
- 50 milliliters of rum, bourbon or whiskey
- Bring the milk and cream to a boil along with the cinnamon sticks, vanilla pod and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Once the mixture is boiling, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks together with the sugar until a thick mixture forms.
- Do not throw the proteins away, but store them in a covered dish in the refrigerator.
- Now slowly add the milk while you continue to mix.
- When the milk is completely absorbed, add the rum, bourbon or whiskey. Stir it through with a spoon or spatula.
- Cover the bowl in the refrigerator and leave it overnight. The eggnog remains refrigerated for three days.
- Before serving, beat the egg whites until stiff and gently stir into the eggnog.
- Spoon into nice glasses and garnish with some ground nutmeg.
Where do I buy organic nutmeg?
You can buy organic nutmeg at Naturaplaza of course. In our web shop you can buy organic nutmeg in convenient consumer packs or in slightly larger quantities of usually 1 kg. Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss out on any organic nutmeg offers.
Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic of premium quality
This is a certified organic product van top quality. Thanks to this certificate you know, that what you buy has been produced with care and consideration for people and nature.
The Organic certificate represents a 100% verified organic and reliable product. This product contains no added sugars, fats and other additives and it's production complies with all European demands and regulations concerning pesticides.
The organic nutmeg we select come from all regions of the world. All products are inspected in Europe and most are also packed there. We regularly check and test the quality of our products.
Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic of the brand Holyflavours
HolyFlavours, the leading brand for all your (organic) seasonings and melanges! Salts, Herbs, Spices and Superfoods without any additives.
View all Holyflavours products
Is Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic not what you were looking for? Then use our intuitive search function. Just start typing in the search bar and see what results appear after each syllable.
More information about this product?
If you want to know something else about Nutmeg Powder Fine Organic?
To find out more about this product, please direct your question(s) to our support department. Our experienced product specialists will be happy to assist you.
- Quickly and easily season your dish without needing a nutmeg grater.
- Perfect for both savory dishes like soup, meat, and vegetables, as well as sweet dishes like pudding and ice cream.
- Organic fine nutmeg powder is suitable for various dishes in different cuisines.
|Recommended Use||According to taste|
|Country of cultivation||India|
|Private Label possible?||Yes|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||538 kcal / 2254 KJ|
|Saturated Fats||26 g|