Konjac Sponge Rectangle ribbed Black
- Suitable for dry, normal to irritable skin types.
- Refreshing, cleansing and nourishing effect.
- Can help against blackheads and pimples.
- Can help repair / improve the skin cells.
- 100% natural
TThe Konjac sponge is a unique product. it is special because of the special structure and its exfoliating effect. Due to the exfoliating effect, it can help cleanse, nourish and exfoliate your skin so that your skin feels natural and soft again. The Konjac sponge can stimulate your blood flow and the growth of skin cells. The Konjac sponge consists of natural vitamins and minerals that nourish your skin and moisturize it naturally. By using the konjac sponge daily, the Konjac can have a positive effect on your skin.
Konjac sponge lavender purple is suitable for dry, normal to irritable skin types. The Konjac sponge lavender purple can feel refreshing, nourishing and cleansing. Using the sponge daily can have a positive effect against pimples and can help reduce blackheads. The konjac sponge lavender purple can have a positive effect on the functioning of repair/improvement of the skin cells.
100% natural and made from plant roots of the Konjac (konnyaku) plant.
Do not contain colour
- You take the Konjac sponge out of the packaging and place it in the water
- The Konjac sponge should soak for 5 minutes so that it is soaked in water. Then squeeze the sponge a few times so that the excess water comes out.
- You can then use the sponge. It is best to massage your skin gently by making circular movements on your skin and your face with the konjac sponge.
- After use, clean the sponge and gently press with two hands that the sponge is almost dry.
If hypersensitivity occurs when using this product, discontinue use immediately.
Storage advice/shelf life:
Keep the sponge in a cool and well-ventilated place, so that the konjac sponge can dry again.
Clean sponge well so that the age lasts longer. For best results, it is best to replace the sponge after 2 3 months.
Disclaimer: The above information is NOT medical or therapeutic advice. Any textual errors reserved.
|Private Label possible?||Yes|