Cinnamon Pieces 2-4 mm Ceylon CUA Organic
What is Ceylon cinnamon?
Ceylon cinnamon, also known as "true" cinnamon, is the most prized type of spice. It is made from the inner bark of a tropical evergreen tree and has a light brown colour with a delicate, sweet taste. Ceylon cinnamon originates from Sri Lanka, where it has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and cooking.
What can you do with it?
Nowadays Ceylon cinnamon is appreciated by cooks all over the world for its unique taste and aroma. It is used in both sweet and savoury dishes, and is a common ingredient in baking recipes. Ceylon cinnamon is also becoming increasingly popular as a health supplement, because of the health benefits it is said to have.
Here are some interesting facts about Ceylon cinnamon:
- Ceylon cinnamon is the name of the spice, not the tree it comes from. The scientific name of the Ceylon cinnamon tree is Cinnamomum verum.
- Ceylon cinnamon is sometimes called "true" cinnamon, to distinguish it from other types of cinnamon such as Cassia cinnamon.
- Ceylon cinnamon is grown in Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh and some other tropical countries.
Cinnamon is made from the inner bark of the tree. The bark is harvested, dried and then rolled into sticks or ground into powder.
- Ceylon cinnamon has a light brown colour and a delicate, sweet taste.
- Ceylon cinnamon is used in both sweet and savoury dishes. It is a common ingredient in baking recipes such as cinnamon rolls, cakes and biscuits.
- Ceylon cinnamon is also used in savoury dishes such as curries and stews.
- Ceylon cinnamon is becoming increasingly popular as a health supplement. It is said to have many health benefits, such as aiding digestion, reducing inflammation and boosting immunity.
Where do I buy ceylon cinnamon bits?
You can buy ceylon cinnamon bits at Naturaplaza of course. In our web shop you can buy ceylon cinnamon bits in convenient consumer packs or in slightly larger quantities of usually 1 kg. Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss out on any ceylon cinnamon bits offers.
Cinnamon Pieces 2-4 mm Ceylon CUA Organic of premium quality
This is a certified organic product van top quality. Thanks to this certificate you know, that what you buy has been produced with care and consideration for people and nature.
The Organic certificate represents a 100% verified organic and reliable product. This product contains no added sugars, fats and other additives and it's production complies with all European demands and regulations concerning pesticides.
The ceylon cinnamon bits we select come from all regions of the world. All products are inspected in Europe and most are also packed there. We regularly check and test the quality of our products.
Cinnamon Pieces 2-4 mm Ceylon CUA Organic of the brand Holyflavours
HolyFlavours, the leading brand for all your (organic) seasonings and melanges! Salts, Herbs, Spices and Superfoods without any additives.
View all Holyflavours products
Is Cinnamon Pieces 2-4 mm Ceylon CUA Organic not what you were looking for? Then please take a look on our Holyflavours Brand Page, where you can find all of this brands products.
More information about this product?
If you want to know something else about Cinnamon Pieces 2-4 mm Ceylon CUA Organic?
You can ask your questions about this product on the "Product Questions" tab on this page above, or contact our sales department. We will be happy to help you.
|Recommended Use||According to taste|
|Special Characteristics||BIO, Kosher, Vegetarisch, Vegan|
|Country of cultivation||Madagascar, Sri Lanka|
|Private Label possible?||Yes|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||317 Kcal/ 1329 Kl|
|Carbohydrates||56 g (sugar 55 g)|
|Saturated Fats||1 g|